2022.01.22 09:08 P3ACHTEAS What is cryptocurrency?
2022.01.22 09:08 hero-outako132 :لمن احد يقول اني سبيته قام ابوي انا
|submitted by hero-outako132 to abo_alrood_memes [link] [comments]|
2022.01.22 09:08 -en- @Reuters: Medvedev delivers relationship advice for crowd after 'best' win https://t.co/OaWF8Z6qsY https://t.co/puf1e1knvo
|submitted by -en- to newsbotbot [link] [comments]|
2022.01.22 09:08 g-uzii Wisdom teeth.
I hear a lot about extractions and how they can have a negative impact on your face. Can someone explain why in good detail. I am looking to get Invisalign put in this summer but I’m thinking of pulling my wisdoms teeth out first because I only have 3. Although they fit my jaw perfectly fine and I have no problems, an orthodontist said that because one wisdom teeth is missing a pair it will continue to grow out the dental arch since it doesn’t have that other wisdom tooth to keep it grounded. Which will just give me more problems in the future.
So I’m contemplating pulling it out before starting my alignment process. What type of affect will this have on my face? And mewing progress?
submitted by g-uzii to orthotropics [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 09:08 wuanlai65 Centaurify - Launching Now on BSC
CENTAURIFY in a nutshell:
Imagine if TicketMaster was built on a blockchain, with NFTs representing tickets. 100% traceable, impossible to counterfeit, and programmable re-sale conditions that protect both the consumers and the event host.
Centaurify - Tokenizing tickets with NFT & smart contract technology. Your Live Event & Music NFT Universe. With fiat on ramps as well as a music NFT marketplace!
We allow organizers to mint their own NFT-tickets, setting their rules of the smart-contract tokenomics to reward themselves, their artists & their audience on every transaction on the secondary market.
- We allow organizers to set maximum re-sale price to prevent scalping.
- Organizers will secure their audience by using Centurify. NFT-tickets are 100% traceable and are impossible to counterfeit.
- Artists gets fixed 2% automated reflection on every NFT-Ticket transaction from Centaurify.
Contract Address: 0x3abd582AD2221787A5653Bfef2d0A410771a3A39
CLMD (14 platinum awarded DJ) a part of the core team
Team based in Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and Estonia
Listed at MEXC and CMC today
submitted by wuanlai65 to ico [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 09:08 tboekhorst Currently playing piano for 2.5 years. What do you think of my performance?
2022.01.22 09:08 Barad-dur81 How badly did I mess this up?
Hello, this is long winded, but I feel necessary in order for the readers giving advice to give me proper advice.
Disclaimer: Yes, I know I messed up. I admit I was wrong. The question here is, how to properly mitigate or get back to where we were.
Rundown: Met a girl on hinge in person. Immediate chemistry; lots of laughing, touching, kissing. Good vibes with the texting until a subsequent meet up a few days later. Again, incredible energy, touching, kissing. These dates are lasting 6,7,8 hours long.
Third date: same energy as the first two. I’m definitely knowing in my mind that this is someone I want to pursue and really see how things go. We talk about this on the date. She admits she is scared from her last relationship. I propose we just keep doing what we are doing and we will cross that bridge when we get there.
That night she stays over and we are intimate. Sex is great. The next morning I drop her off at her car. This will be the last time I see her before she leaves for her vacation that will last a week. This has been on my mind and I will admit: it’s going to suck to wait over a week to see her again. This is where the negative energy in me starts to manifest.
Imo I feel her pulling back a little over the next 24 hours. This is prob my insecurity, more than anything. But we are good. Here is where I messed up:
I don’t hear back from her that night (this is the day I dropped her off). Nor do I hear back from her in the morning. Halfway through the day I finally text her asking if she’s good. She responds immediately saying yes. We exchange a few messages before I drop the big dumb idiot bomb:
I say “hey I want to be honest and admit it bothered me a little that I didn’t hear back from you like I usually do (the texting pace had been extremely consistent up to that point). I know this is just my own insecurity bubbling up but I would rather talk to you about it than keep it bottled up and it turn into negative energy.”
She responds with “I didn’t really think much of not responding. You’re overthinking things and to be honest it’s a little off putting so soon. But I know it comes from a good place.”
We talked a lot about it and other stuff that night. I told her I need to chill out and that I would readjust my mindset. But it really bothered me and still does that I lost my composure. It’s been quite a while since I’ve met someone I’m as into as her and I got ahead of myself. I should’ve called or texted a friend and vented to them, I guess. It’s just her and I have been so open I guess I felt I could tell her anything.
Since then she’s been on vacation. We have texted everyday. Each day is different; she might be the first to engage that day or vice versa. Today I will let her contact me. She did fleetingly mention for me to remind her to tell me a story when we get together again.
I’m terrible in the beginning of these relationships. I’m very intense and know exactly what I want. I need to allow things to move naturally. It’s in my nature to have total control over my goals and aspirations and I need to disassociate dating with that mentality. I’m very good (usually) at being cool and not showing too much of that in the event it becomes unattractive.
So how badly did I mess this up? I obviously dropped the ball and looked weak and like a red flag sailing in the wind. We are supposed to get together when she comes back from vaca. It’s really difficult to sit on this until then. I’ve played it very cool since my fuck up. Not too distant, certainly not too intense.
To those that read this: thank you for hearing me out! This felt good to write and was cathartic!
submitted by Barad-dur81 to dating_advice [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 09:08 Yellowrosestems Join my OF for 70% off! Limited spots available. On my timeline I have over 700 pictures and videos posted. Pussy play, titty play, and much more. I keep it fresh with daily posts. I also offer sexting, customs, cream pies, GFE, & JOI! Join today & get a taste.
|submitted by Yellowrosestems to onlyfansxxx1 [link] [comments]|
2022.01.22 09:08 -en- @Reuters: NBA roundup: Stephen Curry's buzzer-beater sinks Rockets https://t.co/QnN5J4WzVw https://t.co/916EiID7D1
|submitted by -en- to newsbotbot [link] [comments]|
2022.01.22 09:08 yippy-ki-yay-m-f I went to the doctor the other day
2022.01.22 09:08 ImperialUnionist How Credible is HEIAPFSDS?
Let's talk about ammunition since there are little to no posts about them. How credible is a High Explosive Incendiary/Armor Piercing Fin-Stabilized Discarding Sabot round?
In short, something of like a Mk211 with a tungsten carbide KE dart encased in a sabot.
submitted by ImperialUnionist to NonCredibleDefense [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 09:08 frzx1 Solo queued to Diamond with no comms playing Bangalore.
| I am a pretty average player who plays without comms. A heck lot of people hit Diamond, and it's not something that needs a guide but I've seen a lot of people being stuck at Platinum, being too afraid to even try, even I was one of them. Here are some tips that may help people who are trying to get out of Platinum. |
Here are my stats for the season:
Legend specific advices:
1) Smoke (a lot): Smoke everything, in a sensible way of course. If you are maining Bangalore, then you have to look at the playfield as a game of line of sights. Your smoke is the best way to break it and confuse others.
3) Micro movements: When you're in a close fight, while you strafe, there are moments the opponent misses the shots and you get speed boost, that's the moment you smoke them, slide jump and attack them from the side.
4) Your ult is also your ticket out of fights: You do not always have to ult on enemies. If you think you need to move out to safety, ult in front of yourself and run through the missiles, if a team is chasing you, they'd definitely be hit by your ult and slow down. That's your moment to either knock them or just run away completely.
5) Be extra careful in using your ult in the final ring: Chances are that you will be hit by your own ult when you'll move when the final ring closes. You need to find proper positioning and timing for doing it. Either do it a little early, or if you're doing it, look for a place under a ledge or any overhanging building over yourself.
6) Your smoke is your cover: Got beamed in the open? Well, you still have a chance to survive. Break the enemies' line of sight, smoke, heal inside it. They'll shoot you, now they may knock you or miss their shots. If they do knock you, you have a chance to crawl to safety and be revived. If they don't knock you down, keep moving inside that smoke cloud, heal and shoot the second cannister and get out of there.
7) Disengage: Bangalore is designed for disengaging, you have a lot of tools to disengage from a fight when you play with Bangalore. Make sure you're playing her that way, do not focus on eliminating an enemy, focus on giving the damage, your team mates would do the rest and you will get the assist.
1) Pre-Plan: Your plan begins when you see the stats of your team mates. If they are above Plat IV, let them lead the game; it's not a 100% safe way but it's a little better than being led by someone who just came from Gold 1 to be the jumpmaster. If, however, you are above them in the rank and understand the importance of landing at the right spot, ask them to let you be the jumpmaster. You'd be surprised at how a lot of random actually do relinquish being a jumpmaster when they see you're a Plat III or above.
2) Landing: Land either lukewarm or absolutely cold, never drop hot. That way you have a chance of either having less contest and getting early KP for the entire game or not dying right off drop. Throughout my entire grind, I mostly relied on certain specific drops and rotations. What that does is it mentally prepares you to loot and move on as quickly as you can.
(i) Land at Epicenter, loot as quickly as you can and quickly position yourself at the vantage point right over here.
See if there are teams fighting, locate their position, assess if there are other teams closing in and if you see nobody else other than the teams fighting, third party, easy kills. Climatizer is a great place for loot. If you are successful, you now have a couple KPs, good loot and now you're ready for endgame. From here you can take the Jump tower and rotate to either sides of the Fragment area, I personally avoided it, though.
(ii) Land at Thermal Station. This is a little risky because usually there's always a couple teams landing here. But if you land right, and RNG is with you, you will get a couple kills, and again, good loot. If it's hot, and it seems to you that you won't be able to hold off the fight. Quickly move right under the Thermal Station to this place.
A lot of people do not go here and immediately move from Thermal Station to Staging. This place under TS is good for loot and the jump tower is a great way to bail out from here. I usually used the jump tower to go towards Staging for third partying but if you want a safer route, go can go towards The Tree.
(iii) Skyhook is a good place for looting and evading. Even if there are more than two teams landing here, you can easily avoid them and get your loot. There are a lot of buildings here and a lot of cover. If you manage to survive the other teams, or if you're the only team landing here. The moment you're done looting, move towards the Countdown and keep your ears open for fighting. In 8 out of 10 matches there'd be people fighting there and that is your moment to third party them.
3) Craft, Craft a lot: Do not look at crafters as something that's just there as an ornament. Crafters are more important than you realize. If the ground is clear, collect those points, craft batteries for yourself, weapon mags and everything that you possible can or need, you will need them soon.
4) Survey beacons: If you are an average player then you are playing Platinum for placements with a couple KPs. You're not here for 'lots of kills' or a 4k bomb. Your goal is to get a top 4 finish at least. And you get a top 4 finish but by rotating well. The best way to lead a rotation is knowing where the next ring is going to close at. If you have a recon character on the team, ask them use survey beacons to find the next ring and try to rotate from the side where the ring recedes slowly. That way you're not rushing scared and have more control over your advancement towards the ring.
5) Heat shields: Heat shields are a god send. Always make sure that you have a heat shield, there's nothing more painful than getting 3 KPs and then immediately dying to the ring. 2 team members need to have heat shields and one needs to have a respawn beacon.
6) Height > Closed safe places: Place height above everything else. If you're in a building, a Caustic can easily ult you and push, a Fuse can easily throw his ult inside and in under a minute, you'd be roasted ducks. Always go for higher ground, that way even though you are out in the open you still are safer and can see things more clearly, even use head glitch for poking damage.
7) Learn when not to take a fight: More than knowing when to take a fight, Plat is more about knowing when NOT to take a fight. I can't stress how important that is. A lot of players are willing to do literally anything to get a KP but just know that, again, Plat is about Placements. You are close to winning a game when you're safe and full than when your team mates have been eliminated.
8) Team mates dead early? Rat it out until you see a +4 at the top right corner of your screen. If you are not going down, you are only going up.
9) Be selfish: A hardstuck Plat IV has got nothing to lose, you have. Four bad games and you are de-ranked. Not every game is going to end great and most randoms will do literally anything to make your blood boil. You can easily identify how good they are right off the drop in the way they move, fight and react to external factors like gun sounds, your pings etc. If you're able to see they are no good, know that you are all you've got. Stick with them but do not trust their decisions. If they want to push a fight uphill, you need to move away or spam enemy ping. If they are solo pushing every fight they hear, you know they won't last long and they're a ticket to negative RP. In broad strokes, if the randoms suck, you need to be selfish with your life and survive somehow for as long as you can. Every single game counts.
No comms advice: I played with no comms because I do not have a headphone with a mic. I highly suggest you to not solo que without a mic. But if you are somehow in a situation like me, be very generous in using the ping system. 'Defending here', 'attacking here', 'looting here', 'going there' are three of my most used pings and you should use them generously. You can type stuff, too, going by how you have to get away from game to type stuff out puts you in a dangerous spot, but if you're in a safe spot, chat and talk to the team mates.
Solo queueing advice: Although it is a 100% doable. I'd advice against it. Going to your desired rank solo is cool and makes you feel good but I don't think it's something you should be doing constantly. Do it once or twice for the sake of it but that's it, it is not good for mental health. Apex is designed around the idea of playing as a team and solo queueing goes the exact opposite way of that ideology. If you can, find a good team, rather do a duo queue than solo. Also, solo que does not make you better, it just makes you rage better.
submitted by frzx1 to apexlegends [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 09:08 Manburg_Bish69 Macaroons and macarons
2022.01.22 09:08 Imaginary_Advice3490 Pakistani convicted murderer takes top school score, wins scholarship
2022.01.22 09:08 ParkouringZombie Extra Smol
|submitted by ParkouringZombie to IceCreamWaifu [link] [comments]|
2022.01.22 09:08 c19ufc Trying to setup a payment system on WHMCS. I can get it to show on my checkout page, but I just get a spinning circle, not sure if here is the right place to ask but the online chat sent me here. Thanks.
|submitted by c19ufc to blockonomics [link] [comments]|
2022.01.22 09:08 Either_Help1997 New Psychedelic Art
|submitted by Either_Help1997 to psychedelicartwork [link] [comments]|
2022.01.22 09:08 Slavic_Anal_Beads Soldiers of the First World War wearing gas masks from around the world
|submitted by Slavic_Anal_Beads to gasmasks [link] [comments]|
2022.01.22 09:08 LiterallyStonkler Germany’s Lufthansa is set to buy 40% stake in Alitalia’s successor ITA – paper
|submitted by LiterallyStonkler to StonkFeed [link] [comments]|
2022.01.22 09:08 absumo Draft Document Would Have Had Trump Order Seizure Of Voting Machines, Election Equipment
|submitted by absumo to resistentem_tyrannide [link] [comments]|
2022.01.22 09:08 Clear-Leave-8034 Cryptoland at it again
|submitted by Clear-Leave-8034 to cringepics [link] [comments]|
2022.01.22 09:08 UpThaRaiders FB-ETERNITY PAILEGUTU IG-MATASAIGA_ Muhammad Ali wants said , and I quote, God lets everything happen for a reason. It's all a learning process, and you have to go from one level to another.”
|submitted by UpThaRaiders to Polyporn_ [link] [comments]|
2022.01.22 09:08 israelrob08 Need help with english?
Hello i am currently in prague , i am working on getting my telf certicate to teach english, part of my homework is to teach a person on 1 to 1 class, two 60 min clases for free, if anyone is interested please let me know, thanks.
submitted by israelrob08 to Prague [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 09:08 Robert-Kenneth508 Bitcoin mining problem elevated right this moment, hitting a brand new ATH
2022.01.22 09:08 Upstairs-Ad-164 +1